NOTE: If you are using BaseManager with a BaseStation 3200 V16 controller, see the updated help.
- Make sure that the controller on which you want to add a program is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
- Click the Programs tab.
- Click Add Program.
- The Program field displays the next available program number. If you want to assign this number to your new program, skip to the next step. If you want to assign a different number, click the arrow in the field, and then select a number from the list.
- In the Description field, type a description that identifies this program.
Note: Limit the number of characters in the description to 32 characters (BaseStation 1000) or 42 characters (BaseStation 3200). If you enter a longer description, the controller will automatically shorten it, and then pass the new version back to BaseManager.
- Click in the check box in the Enabled field. A check mark in the field means that the program will run when the start conditions are met. If the field is blank, the program will not run.
- Refer to the following topics to complete the program settings:
IMPORTANT! When you have finished making changes to the program settings, click the Save button in the footer of the BaseManager page.