All BaseManager users can manage their own report subscriptions, but as a company admin, you can also manage report subscriptions for your users.
- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
- In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, position the cursor on Alerts & Reports Subscriptions. In the list that displays, click Edit Report Subscriptions. The Configure User's Report Subscriptions page displays.
- Find the controller that you want to manage the report subscriptions for, and then find the row for the user whose subscriptions you want to update.
- Click the individual check boxes to turn the reports on/off for the user, or click the buttons to change all settings for users and controllers.
- Click the SAVE User Report Priority Assignments button.
Note: Keep in mind that there are additional report settings on the User Information page. After you configure the report subscriptions, be sure to go to the user's information page and confirm that reports are allowed and being delivered by the appropriate method and at the appropriate time.