Updating a Custom Marker
Posted by Leanne Lloyd-Fairey on 20 January 2015 10:13 AM
- Determine whether the marker that you want to update is associated with your company, your current site, or with a specific controller, and then perform one of the following:
- If the marker is associated with your company, click the Maps tab, and then click Company. Skip to step 2.
- If the marker is associated with your current site, click the Maps tab, and then click Current Site. To select a different site, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired site. Skip to step 2.
- If the marker is associated with a specific controller, make sure that controller is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
- Click the Edit button in the lower-right corner. The Edit Maps menu displays on the left side of the page.
- Click the Markers option, and then click the Custom Markers option. The names of the custom markers that you have created are shown in the list.
Note: To search for a custom marker, type a letter, number, or word in the Search field that displays at the top of the Custom Markers list. The list will refresh and show the custom markers that match your search term. Do not press the Enter key after typing in the Search field.
- Click the name of the custom marker that you want to update. The Custom Marker dialog box displays.
- Change any of the fields as needed.
- Click Save. The Custom Marker dialog box closes, and the name of your custom marker displays in the list on the left.
- To move the custom marker, position the cursor on custom marker on the map. Click and hold the left mouse button, and then drag the custom marker to a new location. Release the mouse button.
- Click Save in the lower-right corner of the map to exit map edit mode and save all of the changes.