The information at the top of the report shows:
- The site and controller that the report was generated for
- How many points of connection or water sources are enabled on the controller
- The total number of gallons used in the time period
The bar graph shows the amounts for the specified interval.
- Expected flow is calculated by adding together the learned flow or design flow for each running zone.
- Actual flow is the sum of values from all flow sensors during the specified time period.
- You can position the cursor (or tap) on any data bar on the graph to display a pop-up box that shows the data details.
When you create the report, you can choose an interval for the data.
|To see the data displayed...
||Choose the following interval...
||One Week, Two Weeks, or One Month
Creating and Viewing Reports