Displaying the Zone Runtimes Report from the Map
Posted by Leanne Lloyd-Fairey on 09 February 2015 02:41 PM
- Click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the controller that the zone is associated with.
- Click the Maps tab, and then click Current Controller.
- On the Map, click on the marker for the zone that you want to display the report for. The Zone Operations pop-up box displays.
- Click the Chart icon . The Zone Run Time report displays.
- To change the report settings and run a new report, click the Edit icon in the upper-right corner. The Report Parameters pop-up box displays. The selected parameters are indicated by a check mark.
- Click the buttons at the top of the pop-up box to make changes to the report settings.
- Click Run to generate a new report.
When the report displays, you can point the cursor at any data bar or point on a line graph to display a pop-up box that shows the data details.
- To return to the map, click the Maps tab, and then click Current Controller.