You can make changes to the zone settings in a program when you are adding a new program or changing an existing program on a BaseStation 1000 controller.
- Make sure that the controller on which you want to add or change a program is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
- Click the Programs tab.
- Perform one of the following:
- To work with zones in a new program, click Add Program.
- To work with zones in an existing program, click in the program row. After the program details display, click the Edit button in the BaseManager footer.
- Perform any of the following tasks in the Zone section of the Programs tab:
- To add a zone, click Add Zone. The next sequentially numbered zone is automatically added to the list. If you want a different zone in the program, click the drop-down arrow in the box in the ID column. From the list, select the zone that you want to add.
- To change the number of minutes that a zone will run, type a number in the Runtime field for that zone.
Note: When you enable weather-based watering for a program, notice that the weather icon displays in the Runtime column and the field is grey and no longer allows user input. The runtime is a calculated value based on the zone settings and the weather station data. For more information, refer to Introduction to Baseline's Weather-Based Watering.
- To delete a zone from a program, click the X at the end of the row for that zone.
IMPORTANT! When you have finished making changes to the program settings, click the Save button in the footer of the BaseManager page.