If your company has a number of controllers connected to BaseManager, you might want to export the Subscription report.
BaseManager users with Site Manager or Company Admin accounts can access the Subscriptions page.
- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the Administration submenu, click Manage Subscriptions. The Subscriptions page opens in a new tab.
- At the bottom of the Subscriptions page, click the Export button. The Opening export_subscriptions.csv dialog box displays.
- Click one of the radio buttons in the dialog box to export the file:
- Open the report in Microsoft Excel (or other software program).
- Save the report to your computer.
- When you have finished exporting the BaseManager subscriptions, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page, and then click Sign Out. The Sign in to BaseManager Admin page displays.
- Close the tab for the BaseManager Admin page.