- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the next menu, click Manage Weather Stations.
- Click the Find a Weather Station link on the Edit Weather Station page in BaseManager. The Weather Underground web site opens in a new browser tab.
- In the Search Locations field, type the name of the area where your irrigation controller is located, and then click the search button at the right end of the field.
- When the page for the location displays, click the Change Station link under the location name. A map displays to show icons for the weather stations in the area. To the right of the map, the nearby weather stations are shown in a list.
- Zoom in and position the map view to find the location of the irrigation controller that you are setting up WeatherAccess on.
- Position the cursor on a nearby weather station icon on the map. The name of the weather station is highlighted in the list on the right. The weather station ID is in parentheses. Write down the ID of the weather station that you want to use paying close attention to the case of the letters and the distinction between numbers and letters.
Tip: Highlight the weather station ID in Weather Underground. Right-click in the highlighted area, and then select Copy from the menu. When you return to BaseManager, you can paste the ID in the field.
- Return to the Add Weather Station page in BaseManager.
- Type or paste the weather station ID in the field, and then click Save in the lower-right corner of the page.
Note: After you connect the weather station to BaseManager, you need to assign it to a specific irrigation controller as a device. Refer to Assigning a Weather Station to an Irrigation Controller.