- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the next menu, click Manage Weather Stations. The list shows the weather stations that are connected to BaseManager.
- In the Weather Station table, find the row for the weather station that you want to test.
- Click the > at the end of the row. The Edit Weather Station page displays.
- Click the Test icon . BaseManager verifies communication with the weather station and then displays the status next to the weather station ID.
Tip: If the weather station is assigned to a controller, you can check the status of the connection between the weather station and BaseManager on the Devices tab in BaseManager. Click the Weather Station option on the Devices menu, and then click the Test icon.
Note: If the connection between the weather station and BaseManager is lost, BaseManager will use the last collected weather data to calculate the runtime for any watering events.