Note: You must already have controller(s) assigned to a weather station. Refer to Assigning a Weather Station to an Irrigation Controller.
Before you can assign a weather station to an irrigation controller, the weather station must be connected to BaseManager. Refer to Connecting a Weather Station to BaseManager.
You must also know the ID of the new weather station that you want to assign.
- Make sure that the controller that you want to assign a different weather station to is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
- Position the cursor on the Devices tab, and then click Weather Station in the menu that displays. The Weather Station page displays.
- Click the Assign Weather Stations button at the top of the page.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Weather Station field, and then in the list that displays, click the ID of the new weather station that you want to assign to the controller.
- In the Notes field, type any information about the weather station.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page. The controller is assigned to the new weather station.