Baseline strives to provide the best products possible, and we back that up with the best support available. Baseline has an established return merchandise authorization (RMA) process (also known as return goods authorization (RGA)) that enables customers to return a product for repair or replacement during the product's warranty period.
IMPORTANT! Before an RMA can be issued to a customer, Baseline must authorize the RMA and assign an RMA number.
If a Baseline product appears to be faulty, the product owner can perform one of the following actions:
- Take the product in question to the local Baseline distributor.
- Call Baseline Support directly (1-866-294-5847).
|Important Information for Distributors
|Baseline does not accept returned product without an RMA.
Always contact Baseline before you take a suspected bad product from a customer with the expectation of returning it to Baseline for a replacement.
If the product is returned to the distributor, the distributor must take the following steps to obtain an authorized RMA number BEFORE providing any resolution to the customer:
- Gather detailed information from the customer about the nature of the problem and any steps that the customer has taken to troubleshoot the issue.
- Call Baseline Support (1-866-294-5847).
IMPORTANT! Faxed RMA requests will not be processed.
- With the assistance of Baseline Support, follow any required troubleshooting steps. It might be necessary for the customer to perform these steps while the product in question is connected to their irrigation system. In this case, it might be most efficient for the customer to work directly with Baseline Support.
- Report the troubleshooting results to Baseline Support. If Support determines that an RMA is appropriate, they will issue an RMA number. Give this number to the customer and ensure that it is kept in the distributor's records.
- Follow the procedure in Shipping an RMA to return the product to Baseline.