Posted by Leanne Lloyd-Fairey on 06 November 2014 03:01 PM
BaseManager users with Company Admin privileges can access the BaseManager Administration interface and add sites to the company.
- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
- In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, click My Sites.
- In the expanded menu, click Add a Site to My Company.
- Click the Add link.
- In the Site Name field, type a name for the new site.
- In the Part of My Company field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select your company from the list.
- Click the Add button.