Posted by Leanne Lloyd-Fairey on 06 November 2014 03:06 PM
BaseManager users with Company Admin privileges can access the BaseManager Administration interface and update sites that have been added to the company.
- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
- In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, click My Sites.
- In the expanded menu, click Edit My Sites. The list displays the sites that you have added.
- Find the row for the site that you want to update, and then click the Edit button.
- Update the Site Name field as necessary.
- Click Edit.