Viewing the Data Logs from a Controller
Posted by Leanne Lloyd-Fairey on 10 November 2014 02:10 PM
BaseManager users with Site Manager or Company Admin accounts can access the BaseManager Administration interface and view the data logs from a controller.
- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
- In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, position the cursor on My Controllers. In the expanded menu, click Read Data Logs from Controller(s).
- Use the Date and Controller Name fields to configure the log data retrieval.
- In the Options field, choose one of the following settings:
- Normal - This option reads the daily data logs from the controller.
- Delete all Log Data - This option deletes all previous information in the BaseManager database.
- Re-populate - This option replaces all previous information in the BaseManager database with the newly read data from the controller.
- Click the Go Get Data from Controller button.