BaseManager users with Site Manager or Company Admin accounts can access the BaseManager Administration interface and send messages to controllers.
- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
- In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, position the cursor on My Controllers. In the expanded menu, click Edit My Controllers.
- Find the row for the controller that you want to send a message to, and then click the Edit button.
- Using the mouse, scroll down to the Send Special Command to Controller section.
- In the text box, highlight the default text, and then type the message that you want to send to the controller.
- Click the Send Message to Controller button.
Example of a message displayed on the BaseStation 3200 V12 controller
Note: You can also bring up the Send Special Command to Controller fields by clicking the controller ID number in the Send MSG column on the My Controllers table.