Changing Your Password
Posted by Leanne Lloyd-Fairey on 11 November 2014 09:03 AM
All BaseManager users can change their own passwords in the BaseManager Administration interface. Company admins can also change passwords for other users.
- After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the menu, click Administration.
- In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
- In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, click Change Password.
- In the Old Password field, type the password that you want to change.
- In the New Password field, type the password that you want to use.
- In the Confirm Password field, type your new password again, being careful to exactly match what you typed in the New Password field.
- Click the Change Password button.