- Click the Info icon beside the controller description in the footer of the BaseManager page. The Controller Settings dialog box displays.
- Review the settings in the dialog box.
- (Optional) Update the controller name by typing new text in the Name field.
Note: Limit the number of characters in the Name to 32 characters (BaseStation 1000) or 42 characters (BaseStation 3200). If you enter a longer name, the controller will automatically shorten it, and then pass the new version back to BaseManager.
- (Optional) If the button next to the Firmware Version indicates that a new firmware version is available, you can click the button to update the firmware on the controller.
- Close the Controller Settings dialog box by performing one of the following actions:
- Do not save any changes, click Close or Cancel.
- Save your changes, click Save.