- Make sure that the controller that you want to assign master valves to is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
- Position the cursor on the Devices tab, and then click Master Valves in the menu that displays.
- Click Assign Master Valves. BaseManager searches for the master valves that are connected to your controller.
- In the Serial Number column of the master valve ID row, click the drop-down arrow, and then click the serial number of the master valve that you want to assign.
- Click in the Description column and type a description that makes the master valve easy to identify.
Note: Limit the number of characters in the Description to 32 characters (BaseStation 1000) or 42 characters (BaseStation 3200). If you enter a longer description, the controller will automatically shorten it, and then pass the new version back to BaseManager.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have assigned all master valves.
Watch a short video about Assigning Devices in BaseManager.